You know you are a Jackson if...
- you have ever gone to your front porch to make 'Squatch' calls
- you come as a thug and leave as a cowboy
- you are told you're loved too much to argue
- you have piles of boxes of Cheese It crackers in your laundry room
- when new kids come and ask us old kids if we are staff kids
- you look at the Christmas tree cross-eyed to get a cool effect of the lights
- you hear a scream and you instantly think, "There must be a mouse!"
- you see an elf in the Christmas cookies and don't think anything of it
- you get excited about bagel sandwiches
- you've ever had to "Webster" an unknown word (while other's are chanting, "Webster, Webster, Webster...")
- you ask for someone to pass you a roll and it literally gets passed to you
- at least 4 people seem to touch your food before you do
- you've ever asked for "all that jazz" at the table and ended up with EVERYTHING in front of you
- you've ever played "patty feet"
- Makayla has lost something of yours and you find it because Uncle Denny is wearing/using it and my personal favorite...
- you have ever made the mistake of giving mom a 'wet willy' and then had to clean her ear (she's not kidding)
Hope you all had a great holiday season enjoying the gift of Jesus! (Melissa)